Olive Garden Florentine Lasagna Recipe
A nice Olive Garden recipe to try !
* 1 pound fresh spinach
* 1 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped coarsely
* 1 cup onion, chopped
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 3 cups ricotta cheese
* 1 2/3 cups Parmesan cheese, divided
* 1 egg
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
* 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
* 16 lasagna noodles
* 4 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
* Marinara sauce or tomato-cream sauce as desired
* Extra Parmesan cheese
1. Steam spinach until tender; press out excess moisture and chop
2. coarsely. Saute mushrooms, onions, and garlic over medium-high
3. heat in olive oil until onions are tender; drain excess liquid
4. and cool.
5. Mix ricotta cheese, 2/3 cup Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, basil
6. and oregano in large bowl. Add cooled spinach and mushroom-onion
7. mixture and mix on low speed until just blended.
8. Cook lasagna according to package directions; rinse under cool
9. water and drain thoroughly.
10. Place four lasagna strips in bottom of lightly oiled 9 x 13-inch
11. pan, overlapping slightly. Top with 2 cups of spinach filling.
12. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese and 1/3 cup Parmesan.
13. Repeat layering two more times and top with remaining four lasagna
14. strips. Spread 1 cup of marinara or tomato-cream sauce over top
15. and cover tightly with foil.
16. Preheat oven to 350F and bake, covered, for 1 hour. Remove from
17. oven and keep warm at least 30 minutes before cutting. Top with
18. extra Parmesan cheese. (Can be refrigerated a day in advance of
baking if desired.). The Olive Garden recipe of lasagna is ready to serve..enjoy it !