Olive Garden Pasta Fajoli Soup
Another amazing olive garden soup recipes.....a must try!
Olive Garden Soup Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cn (40 oz) clamato juice
- Half a medium cabbage
- 1 lb Lean ground beef; (cooked) (shredded)
- 1 cn (26 oz) pureed tomatoes
- 1 cn (19 oz) kidney beans
- 1 md Onion; (finely chopped)
- 1 cn (19 oz) navy beans
- 1 cn (14 oz) consomme
- 1 ts Oregano
- 4 Stalks celery; (chopped)
- 1 ts Basil
- 1 cn (14 oz) water
- 1/4 ts Hot paprika
- 4 Carrots; (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 ts Garlic powder
- 3 tb Chicken soup base
- 1 1/2 c Corkscrew pasta; (cooked)
1. First of all bring Clamato juice, tomatoes, consomme and rest of ingredients from the first column to a boil. Simmer for half an hour.
2. And then saute ground beef until browned thoroughly and set aside.
3. Saute vegetables (onion, celery, carrots and cabbage) until soft. Add to soup and simmer for another half an hour.
4. Add kidney beans, navy beans, cooked pasta and meat. Continue to simmer for another 20 minutes. This makes a great meal accompanied by bread or buns of your choice and a green salad. The olive garden soup is at your service....great feasts start here...enjoy !