Olive Garden 5-cheese Lasagna
* Cream Sauce:
* 1/4 Cup butter
* 1/4 Cup flour
* 2 Cup milk
* Cheese Filling:
* 1/4 Cup sun-dried tomatoes-oil packed-minced
* 1 Tbsp fresh garlic-minced
* 3 1/2 Cup ricotta cheese
* 3 eggs
* 1 Cup grated parmesan cheese
* 1/2 Cup grated romano cheese
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1 tsp pepper
* 4 Cup mozzarella cheese-shredded
* 1 1/2 Cup fontina cheese-shredded
* Marinara sauce-as desired
* Extra parmesan cheese-freshly grated
1. To make sauce: melt butter on medium heat in a heavy 1 quart saucepan. Add flour and stir until well blended; cook until frothy. Add milk, stirring constantly with wire whisk as mixture starts to simmer. Cook and stir until thickened (about 3-5 minutes).
2. Preheat oven to 350.
3. Chill while you mix your other ingredients.
4. Drain and mince your sun-dried tomatoes and your garlic.
5. Place other cheese ingredients in 3-quart mixing bowl with tomatoes and garlic. Add 1 1/2 cups of cooled cream sauce and mix until well blended.
6. Refrigerate, reserving 1/2 cup for later use.
7. Coo lasagna noodles as package directs (salt your water) Cool under water and drain.
8. Place 3 noodles in a 9x13 lightly oiled. Spread 1 1/2 cups cheese filling over noodles; sprinkle with one cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup fontina cheese. Repeat this process three more times-top
with 3 noodles-spread 1/2 cup reserved cream sauce over top and lightly cover with foil.
9. Bake for 1 hour.
10. Remove from oven and let sit 30 minutes before serving.
11. The Olive Garden recipe is ready to serve with hot marinara and parmesan cheese....hmmm,.nice one !