Olive Garden Toscana Soup Recipe....another great olive garden soup recipe to try !
* 2 3/4 cups chicken stock
* 1/4 cup heavy cream
* 1 medium russet potato
* 2 cups kale, chopped
* 1/2 pound italian sausage, hot variety or sweet if you wish
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, flakes
1. Combine the stock and cream in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Slice the unpeeled potatoe into 1/4" slices, then quarter the slices and add to the soup. Add the kale.
3. Saute the sausage - breaking into chunks. Drain and add to soup. Add the spices and simmer for about 2 hours. Stir occasionally.
The Olive Garden Soup recipe is ready to serve. Nice taste ! Enjoy the soup !