Try this olive garden soup recipe....
WALDINE VAN GEFFEN
- 1/4 c White or red onion -- diced
- 3 c Chicken broth
- 3/4 ts Tabasco sauce
- 28 oz Canned italian plum
- 1 ts Sugar -- optional
- 1/2 c Green bell pepper -- chopped
- 1 Clove garlic -- minced Fine
- 1/2 c Mixed herbs -- chopped fine
- 1/2 c Cucumber -- peeled & chopped Fine
- 1/2 c Olive oil
- 1 c Tomato -- chopped to 1/4"
- 3 tb White wine vinegar
- 1/2 c Ditalini or tubetti, cooked
- 3 tb Lemon juice
- Rinsed and drained
- 1 ts Salt
Olive Garden Soup Recipe Instructions
This soup should be served cold 35-45~. The vegetable and pasta solids should not be added to the base until time of serving or they may become soggy.
SOUP BASE-Process tomatoes, juice, garlic and herbs. Mix in a non-aluminum bowl with olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, onion, stock, Tabasco and sugar. Place in fridge allowing 4 hours for soup base to chill and marry flavors. Prepare the veggies and chill along with the pasta.
To serve: Soup bowls should be very cold. Stir the base well and ladle 6 oz of soup per bowl. Add a good tb of blended veggies and 2 tb of pasta to each bowl. Garnish with a few croutons and sprinkle the croutons with parmesan and chopped parsley...hmmm...and the olive garden soup recipe is ready...nice ! Great taste !