OLIVE GARDEN SOUP : ZUPPA TOSCANA
Try this olive garden soup recipe..the Zuppa Toscana ...excellent 1
OLIVE GARDEN SOUP RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 1 lb. Spicy Italian Sausage - Crumbled
* 1/2 lb. Smoked Bacon - Chopped (One can also use precooked bacon bits for this)
* 1 qt. Water
* (2) 14.5 Oz. Cans Chicken Broth
* (2) lg. Russet Potatoes - Cubed
* 2 Garlic Cloves - Crushed
* 1 med. Onion - Chopped
* 2 cups Chopped Kale or Swiss Chard
* 1 cup Heavy Whipped Cream
* Salt and pepper to taste
OLIVE GARDEN SOUP RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown sausage, breaking into small pieces as you fry it. Drain and set aside.
2. In skillet over medium-high heat, brown bacon. Drain and set aside.
3. Place water, broth, potatoes, garlic, and onion into a pot. Simmer over high heat until potatoes are tender.
4. Add sausage and bacon to the pot. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add kale/chard and cream to the pot. Seasons with salt and pepper; heat through.
The Olive garden soup is ready to serve...great taste....Bon appétit!