Olive Garden Chicken Marsala...another great olive garden soup recipe to try !
* 4 Chicken half breasts - boneless, skinless
* 1/4 C. cake flour (Wondra)
* 1/2 tsp. Salt
* 1/2 tsp. Oregano
* 4 Tbsp. Oil
* 4 Tbsp. Butter
* 1/2 tsp. Pepper
* 1 C. Fresh Mushrooms, sliced
* 1/2 C. Marsala Wine
1. Combine flour, salt, pepper, and oregano in a shallow dish.
3. the oil and butter in a skillet until it begins to bubble lightly.
4. Dredge the chicken in the flour, coat evenly. Cook the chicken on
5. medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly
7. As you flip the breasts to the second side, add the
8. mushrooms around the chicken pieces.
9. Cook about 2 more minutes,
10. until lightly browned on the second side.
11. Stir the mushrooms. Once
12. the second side is lightly browned, add the wine around the pieces,
13. cover the pan and simmer for about 10 minutes.
14. Transfer to plates
15. and the olive garden soup recipe of chicken marsala is ready to serve. Enjoy !