Monday, August 15, 2011
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
OLIVE GARDEN ZUPPA TOSCANA
Great olive garden soup recipe to try...the classic Zuppa Toscana
OLIVE GARDEN SOUP RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 1 lb Italian sausage (I like mild sausage)
* 2 large russet baking potatoes, sliced in half,and then in 1/4 inch slices
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 1/2 can oscar meyer bacon bit
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 cups kale or swiss chard, chopped
* 2 cans chicken broth
* 1 quart water
* 1 cup heavy whipping cream
OLIVE GARDEN SOUP RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1.Cook sausage in a 300°F oven for approximately 30 minutes.
2.Drain sausages on paper towels and cut into slices.
3.Place onions, potatoes, chicken broth, water, garlic in pot, and cook on medium heat until potatoes are done.
4.Add sausage and bacon.
5.Salt and pepper to taste.
6.Simmer for another 10 minutes.
7.Turn to low heat.
8.Add kale and cream.
9.Heat through and serve.
The olive garden soup is ready....as usual...its great to enjoy this !