Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli Soup in a Crock Pot... a great olive garden soup recipe to try ! Amazingly nice !
* 2 lbs ground beef
* 1 onion, chopped
* 3 carrots, chopped
* 4 stalks celery, chopped
* 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
* 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
* 1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
* 3 (10 ounce) cans beef stock
* 3 teaspoons oregano
* 2 teaspoons pepper
* 5 teaspoons parsley
* 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
* 1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
* 8 ounces pasta
1.Brown beef in a skillet.
2.Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything except pasta.
3.Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
4.During last 30 min on high or 1 hour on low, add pasta.
The Olive garden soup recipe of pasta e fagioli is ready to serve...enjoy it !